World Environment Day

E-Waste Recycling Drive​

In Australia, less than 20% of e-waste is formally recycled, with the remaining 80% ending up in landfill.​

Be part of the solution and celebrate World Environment Day by dropping off your e-waste for recycling at any of our libraries during the week beginning Monday 3 June. ​

The following items can be dropped off: ​

– Keyboards & Mice ​
– Motherboards ​
– Cables and chargers ​
– Mobile phones ​
– USBs, hard drives ​
– CDs or DVDs and their cases.​

Please note we cannot accept larger items or items not on this list.

Seed Library Pot Luck

To celebrate World Environment Day we will be running a Pot Luck promotion! 

Utilising our donated seeds, come into the library and receive a free pot and mystery seed to take home.

This is available for Seed Library members only. If you are not a Seed Library member yet, you can sign up at library by asking a staff member.

This promotion will run from Wednesday 5 June and is limited to one pot per Seed Library member.